Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good News Bad News

So the bad news is of course that I haven't written on here in a very long time ... too long! The good news is I have been keeping at the workouts and nutrition and I have been noticing results! My first 5K that I ran for a time, I finished in 35 minutes and 20 seconds. Last week I ran it again and I finished in 28 minutes and 1 second! I was so very excited! And the best part is now I know I can finish without walking or stopping. It's a great feeling to be stronger in the workouts and be more confident going into them.
This past week, I worked alot of hours so working out kind of fell to the wayside. But I picked it up right away with two workouts yesterday. I've found out even if you miss a few days, there's no better way to fix that than by getting back into it with even more intensity! I've aso realized that getting into shape can be fun. I find myself looking forward to the workouts and Crossfit Classes. (It helps that there are great people working at a similar goal with me.) Let me know how you're doing with all of this. :) I will keep up with this blog more I promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment