Saturday, March 14, 2009

Race Day!

So today is race number one! It really snuck up quickly! I have to admit, I am pretty nervous. I know for alot of people a 5K is no big deal. What's 3 miles, right? Well, for me it's definately something. So far, I have been sticking to training, but I haven't been actually running that much. My goal today is to finish ... not last ... without walking. That's the goal! And even though I normally can't run without music, I think I am going to try it without headphones. At least it's a beautiful day for it, right? :) I am also really sore today from a Crossfit workout on Thursday (lots of weights) so I'm nervous about that too! But I guess I just have to suck it up and do it! I mean it's alittle late to back out now - I already paid and registered!! Here goes nothing. :) Good luck to everyone else running in this one! (Cody and Jesse are doing this one too!) Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment