Friday, February 13, 2009

Keeping at it

It's been about a month now (32 days) since we started this. I am starting to notice a difference already ... and according to our progress reports from Chris (one of our trainers) I'm not the only one noticing. Chris said that in the beginning I could barely do a squat, which is true! I was so out shape just finishing a set of something was a challenge! But now I not only finish the sets and the whole workouts, I try and do it with intensity! I lifted 35 pounds the other day! (Don't laugh, that's alot for me to workout with!) I am still sore, and still out of energy after most of my workouts, but I do feel stronger. Another thing I can really notice is the difference in my workouts when I eat well, as opposed to when I eat junk. I have much more energy to get through it. Every time that I think I can't get through it, or I can't make it to the gym, or I can't finish the workout, I realize that I have to. I can't throw away all of the work I have been doing already. I had to start practically from scratch a month ago...I don't want to start from nothing again when I feel I have already come this far in month one. So far I have been sticking to this week's schedule ... I can't quit now! :) Let me know how you are doing, and trust me, don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment