Friday, April 24, 2009

Race Number Two

Tomorrow is my second 5K. I am not going to lie, I am a little nervous. I have been working out regularly still, but it's mostly Crossfit. I still feel stronger, and have more endurance during my workouts, but running has always been more of a mental thing for me. One thing the tough workouts at crossfit have taught me though, is that I really can get through just about anything. Like this week we did a really intense weight lifting workout where I lifed close to 20 pounds more than I ever did. If I can do that, I can definately finish a run. That's one good thing about doing really intense workouts ... if you can get through that, then any workout will be possible. Mind over matter! Now I just have to apply that as I run tomorrow, in what I'm told could be a cold rainy day. Fun! Let me know about your workouts, and if you re seeing any results! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment